When you are having a happy time full of upbeat music and favorite drinks, celebrating the evening for no reason whatsoever, you already know what's going to come next. A dirty, sneaky hangover. You go from being composed to being overwhelmed with a hangover headache & feeling nauseated at the slightest turn.
You sit in the corner wondering how to cure hangover headaches, nausea, and vomiting?
Well, the best way to avoid a hangover headache and vomit is to simply not drink at all or to drink in a controlled amount. Yes, you read right. However, the reality is… most people will happily skip this step, and we don’t blame you. So, we’ve gathered effective hangover cures that will not only help you to get rid of the hangover fast but will help in detoxification as well.
- Don’t cheer empty stomach: Yes buddy! If you don't wish to have a severe hangover headache and vomit, ensure that you’re drinking on a full stomach. The fat helps line the walls of your stomach & this will help slow down the rate at which your body absorbs the alcohol.
- Rehydrate yourself with plenty of water: Alcohol dehydrates your body. It becomes crucial to rehydrate it, especially after the numerous trips to the washroom you’ve had the night before. Have a good glass of water before you go to sleep and the moment you wake up. You can add lemon and make it a detox drink.
- Give a boost to your blood sugar level: Alcohol can interfere with your blood sugar levels, which may result in fatigue, irritability, and weakness. It also may explain why breakfasting on carbohydrate-rich toast and honey has long been touted as a hangover cure.
- Pump up your mood-boosting hormones: Of all the possible and popular hangover cures, experts say that exercise works the best since it releases endorphins, improves your mood, and increases oxygen flow to the brain. It knocks out the hangover headache and makes you feel light.
- Protect your liver with Monk-E: When you gulp down your fav drink, the liver produces acetaldehyde, a toxic enzyme that damages the liver cells and causes scar tissues that can result in a faster heartbeat, a headache, or an upset stomach. Monk-E shots, an anti-hangover drink, and immunity booster ayurvedic syrup assist the liver in neutralizing acetaldehyde. It also works as a detox drink that flushes out the toxins from the body and replenishes lost electrolytes.